Donate to ACON
We’re Here For Health – You Can Be Too
ACON has provided for over 30 years of service to our community, and over that time we’ve played a vital role in reducing HIV transmission, supporting people with HIV and helping LGBTI people take control of their health.
We’ve come a long way from those early years of the HIV crisis, but there’s still a long way to go, and unfortunately some of the work we need to do isn’t funded by government.
Make A Difference
You can choose to give more or less, depending on your circumstances, and make a one-off donation or become a regular giver. There are many ways your money can help and even the smallest amount will make a huge difference.
- $5 can help pay for a safe sex pack to ensure our community stays safe
- $10 can help pay for a meal for someone living with HIV through our Meal Service
- $20 can help fund resources that ensure older LGBTI people stay connected and engaged
- $50 can help fund initiatives that assist survivors of LGBTI domestic and family violence
- $100 can help fund our outreach work which supports LGBTI people in regional and rural NSW
- $500 can help fund our work towards the Bondi Memorial Project to help our community heal from the trauma of gay hate crimes
- $1000 can help pay for counselling services that support the mental health and wellbeing of LGBTI people
Any support you can provide will be gratefully accepted, and all donations over $2 are tax deductible.