Donate to ACON
We’re Here For Health – You Can Be Too
ACON has provided for over 30 years of service to our community, and over that time we’ve played a vital role in reducing HIV transmission, supporting people with HIV and helping LGBTI people take control of their health.
We’ve come a long way from those early years of the HIV crisis, but there’s still a long way to go, and unfortunately some of the work we need to do isn’t funded by government.
Make A Difference
Your donation will help us care for our community in lots of ways. Here are just a few:
- Support our volunteer packing team to assemble safe sex packs
- Help people seriously affected by HIV to live independently in their own homes for 6 months by receiving home-based care and transport services.
- Help financially disadvantaged LGBTI people receive sessions with an ACON counsellor
- Help people with alcohol and drug issues attend a 2-day therapeutic support group
- Help keep our Violence Report Line operational so we can support survivors of homophobic, transphobic and domestic violence
You can choose to give more or less, depending on your circumstances. Any support you can provide will be gratefully accepted, and all donations over $2 are tax deductible.